Thursday 6 December 2012

Chelsea Project - Studio Shoot

Studio backdrop

Studio backdrop & light


 
The plan for this was to get pics of the models so I could use them and edit them for my Chelsea piece for Saatchi. I wasn't sure if I was going to have the pics in a collage piece or a Tim Marrs style piece, but either would look great. Equipment includes a Nikon with sofbox & hotshoe. The location is in the photography studio.
 
The aim of this was to get pics for our Chelsea piece. This went badly as you can tell because none of the pictures came out right, bright one minute, pitch black the next even though I made sure the aperture and shutter speed and everything else I did was perfect. This was done with a softbox and hotshoe even though I didn't want to use them. They could be improved by not being overexposed.
 
Equipment List
Nikon 3000 with 18-55 zoom lens
softbox
hotshoe

No comments:

Post a Comment