Monday 17 December 2012

Chelsea Project - Location Shoot In College

 
I like this pic because it looks like an 'action shot' where he is about to jump off or something. The texture here is of the sky, I aimed to get something very different.

This is another good pic because it reminds me of a professional pic and I think it could be used for something.

I like this pic but I think it may have been better if it was a portrait photo.

Another pic that looks like it could be used for something (an advert for example)

The plan for this was to get 4 pics of people in different places but they all had to include texture of some form or way. Equipment is only a Nikon since this is outdoors. Location is in college.
 
My location shoot was the back of the college. The location shoot had to mean something, so I did it about textures. The pic of Chris standing, in my opinion is the best of the 4 because its like an 'action shot' with sky as the main texture. I took these normally, no tripod or equipment because I prefer photographing that way. I was pleased with the results because the compositions of the photos were good and the textural backgrounds turned out well. I could improve by taking these pics somewhere other than college.

No comments:

Post a Comment