Monday 3 December 2012

Chelsea Project - Location Shoot In Chelsea


perspective

converging verticals


clock


diagonal shot, equal split of building & sky

another perspective



My favourite one because it combines light & dark

The plan for this was to get loads of brilliant pics for my Chelsea project and eventually for Saatchi, where I will edit these into something great. My equipment is a Nikon 3000. Location is in Chelsea
 
I aimed to mainly get pictures of architecture so I could gets lots of ideas for pieces, as well as the clock from 'World's End'. For the building pictures I pointed a camera upwards creating converging verticals. The images were made because I wanted good stuff to edit for my pieces which would eventually be displayed at Saatchi Gallery. It worked by being taken at the right angles, having shadows & light, good amount of sky, which looked really good. I would improve by getting some pictures of the houses in Belgrave and coming back when King's Road isn't boring anymore, as I would have got some great pics if King's Road still looked like what it did in the 70's.

Equipment List:
Nikon 3000 with 18-55 zoom lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment