Monday 1 October 2012

Beautifully Unhinged Project - 5 Penguin Book Cover Designs




For this design, I reversed the colours of the headers and included my first picture with the drawing effect and used the same colour as one of the headers to keep with the colour scheme.

This cover was inspired by the Penguin book 'Scooter', as I had layered the same photo on top of each other with two of them being completely coloured.

This cover was inspired by the book 'Take A Girl Like You' which had the usual orange header(s) but with patterns, so I got the idea to do spiders to fill the page, which a couple layered on top coloured differently to stand out.

Very simple design, a typical Penguin book cover.

For this, I kept the layout the same pretty much and with a picture added. I used an effect that made it look like a drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment